Wednesday, May 27, 2015

CRR

We have to this project for Ms. Hegeman and it is getting me so annoyed because I feel like I have too many projects all at once and due around the same time. Anyways the project concept is nice, but I honestly don’t feel like doing it and I’m getting frustrated. However, I’ll get it done only because I want to pass and have a high average on my report card and keep my good GPA. Miles, Braxton and I picked to do our public service announcement project on the issue of police brutality. I used the injustice way Sethe and Paul D were treated in the novel “Beloved”. I’m not sure what book my partners used. But for our project we are suppose to be creating a little comedy film that shows the issue of police brutality and we are hoping that when people see it that they will understand that police brutality is becoming a huge issue in our society and we have to make a change and not just want a change. Miles and Braxton also did posters where Braxton showed police brutality during slavery time and police brutality now. In slavery time police brutality was shown in a different form and Braxton was able to show that history repeats itself. Miles poster shows a police man going after someone who littered on the ground while someone was robbing a bank in the back. Miles showed that police are oblivious to what’s going on and they focus on the little things when there are bigger things happening.

1 comment:

  1. And what do you think of the project now that it's done?

    ReplyDelete