Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Free Response: School

So I used to think that school was moving too fast, but now I feel like it is not moving fast enough. Lately I have been getting to school late and slacking on my work a lot because I’m getting extremely tired of having to do all this work. However , I know it’s not good because if I plan on going to college, the work is not going to get any better. Even though I know I need to get it together and just finish this school year off strong, all this work is just really getting on my last nerves. I am ready to just graduate and get away from high school. P Literature is really getting to me because we do so much in the morning and it annoys me a lot because I’m usually really tired. The time writings are really the things that is messing up my grades and makes me want to leave the class, but half of the time I hardly understand it and the other half of the time I’m just too tired to do it. I am not really sure what I’m going to do about that class,but I’m going to try my best and get it together because I don't want my  grades to hurt tremendously because I’m not putting my best effort and just getting tired and annoyed by school. I am not sure whats going to happen, but just pray for me because I really need to pass.

3 comments:

  1. i agree when school first started i though it was going mad slow but now its going too fast because i wanna stay with my friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way some days. Let's hope we're not getting senioritis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your situation Imani and sometimes it comes to a point where we want to just give up, but we have to be stronger than that and persevere through the difficult tasks that we are faced with. Senioritis can no longer be an excuse anymore.

    ReplyDelete