Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Class Related Response: Economics

So in economics class we did an business project where we had to make a company and make an expense report and a business philosophy and everything else that goes into a business. We also had to make a 30 second commercial. I decided to work with three other people and even though we got it done, I've learned that its harder to work with so many people. I say this because everyone doesn't work the same; some people work at different paces and different ways. I'm not sure if I would have gotten a better grade If I had only worked with maybe one other person, but it might have been a little better to communicate and work smoothly if I has only one other person 2 work with. Anyways the project helped me be able to get an outlook on how much work has to be pit into a business and what it consist of. All I know and have learned is that if I want to be an entrepreneur one day then I will have a lot of work cut out for me. Ms. Tomlin didn't even give us a budget to work with so imagine if I do want to start my own business with a budget, it will be even harder. The  best part of the project to me was the commercial because I feel everyone's commercial, including my group, was very nice and cute. The commercial was also the easier part to me. The hardest part had to be the expense report because you have to literally sit there and write every single object you will need for your business down to utilities, such as toilet paper and soap. It was also very annoying and tedious because sometimes we would forget something and have to go back and add to the expense report.

1 comment: