Thursday, April 16, 2015

Free Response

So this free response will be about just what's been going on so far; school wise. We are about to leave highschool and graduate and our beginning of a new life is right around the corner. I don't really feel nervous, I feel more anxious to get out and explore and be on my own. I do just hope that I can deal with any problems or issues that come my way in life. Anyways senior trip is about three weeks away and I'm more than excited for it because I think everyone will have fun. Even though I'm afraid of heights, I'm still going to enjoy myself and try to get on most of the rollercoaster. However, I'm honestly really looking forward to the buffets because I loveeeeee food and the last time I was in Virginia I went to the Golden Corral and the food was really, really good. I am also looking forward to prom because I think everyone is going to look flawless and amazing. Prom will be extremely fun, but graduation is the final step I can't wait for. I feel like when I graduate I will feel so fulfilled and proud of myself because I would feel like all my work has paid off and my family will be proud of me. So sum everything up school has been going OK so far, but I am more than ready to get it over with and start a new life.

4 comments:

  1. YASSSSSSSS Imani like I feel the same way as you. Like I am nervous about starting to live life on my own but its a good nervous. But anyways I am still looking towards prom and graduation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here I feel that I am so over high school. I want to start to explore and create new friendship. The college I have chosen is truly what I am looking forward to because I feel as if it is the perfect fit for me. it is small and friendly and a very welcoming college. I am counting down the days until senior trip because I seriously need some sort of fun at this point in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel the same way. i cant wait but yet im so scared the senior trip seems like its going to be so fun and graduation will be a moment to remember forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are enjoying your senior year!

    ReplyDelete